Walters Road Medical Centre and Barbara Boulevard Medical Centre are happy to announce that we are administering COVID 19 Vaccines.
Please see below some information about the Vaccines:
1) The vaccine will be provided for free to any eligible patients. We will not be able to provide the vaccine to non-eligible patients. If you are eligible, please call us on (02) 9831 8811 to book in an appointment to get the vaccine.
To check your eligibility please go to:
2) Getting the vaccine is completely voluntary.
3) The vaccine being provided to the medical centre for this phase of vaccinations is the PFIZER/COMIRNATY vaccine. For more information about this, please go to:
3) The vaccine is recommended to be administered in 2 doses to be as effective as possible. Please check with the GP about the second dose if you have any inquiries. Booster shots are also available.
4) For other common questions, please feel free to book in with one of our GPs as a telehealth and they will be happy to answer your questions. You can call us on (02) 9831 8811 to book in an appointment.
Wishing everyone safe and healthy days ahead.
Walters Road Medical Centre and Barbara Boulevard Medical Centre team.
At Walters Road Medical Centre, we are committed to providing our patients with the highest standard of patient care, and we aim to be involved in all aspects of your health care needs. We are a fully accredited Medical Centre under the standards set by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Our services include highly trained and experienced GP's, a wide range of Allied Health Professional Specialists, and Nursing Staff.